Living Life : July Edition


Hey guys, Good afternoon.
It’s your favorite babe on the planet. Drumrolls please.

I know you have missed me on this space. I’ve missed me too. 
My sincere gratitude to everyone who reads this blog. New readers, welcome too. 
My laptop has issues. Although this isn't a good reason, it is why I haven't been here. 

Currently listening to kizz Daniel’s King of Love playlist.



(My fave from the album)

I know we are living in uncertain and really stressful times. If you happen to be in Nigeria, I bet you would be twice as stressed as other inhabitants of the Earth.
If you are an active user of social media, you would be thrice as stressed. I mean with all the happenings around us. All the evil perpetrated in daylight is enough  to make the earth purge itself of every human.
That some people always have a ready defense for these evil is something I can’t wrap my head around. 

From racism to murder to femicide to domestic abuse down to several reported cases of rape which includes minors and a host of other unfathomable wickedness. For each of these wickedness, there are apologists. Proud and shameless apologists. 

The victims of these evil could be anyone which includes me or, any of my loved ones. This knowledge frightens me.
My stress level is up. I find myself getting easily annoyed nowadays. My hellish migraines are back and my sleeps are laced with recurrent nightmares. 
That most of the perpetrators walk away without punishment. All thanks to our ‘great’ justice system is not helping matters.

I found a few stress coping mechanisms which include exercises, watching comedies (especially before I sleep) , going out (but maintaining covid-19 safety rules), listening to music, dancing, being mindful of the content I read both online and offline and lastly, sanitizing my social media. Yes! that’s a thing for me. I started to delete contacts and block people that in one way or the other hinted that they support evil. Bye Satans 

I am in a better place than I was few weeks ago and I’m grateful for that. I’m still working on myself tho.

See beauty na


I was contemplating leaving Facebook entirely as many of my friends have done so. They think the app has become outdated and to be honest, I thought same too until few weeks ago. 
I got to understand I felt that way because of my friend list guys. 
I didn’t know that there are humans that could actually open my eyes to new things on the internet.😂

Knowledge is sweet guys so, I had to start fishing out and stalking (don’t judge🤣) people I feel have some ounces of sense in them. People that I could actually learn from even if we don’t share the same beliefs. I wonder why I didn’t discover them long ago. 
With this discovery plus my recent sanitization, I don’t think I am leaving Facebook anytime soon.

If you find Facebook too boring and probably outdated, I think you should reconsider. Try searching for people that create content that sparks your interest.

I have a testimony people of God. Praise! Praiiise!! Praiiiisseee the lord. Ehen!  Brethren and ndi oma I’m here to tell you people. Chai Chukwu Nna.

(Does a mini dance which includes azonto, some legwork that makes Poco Lee shiver in shock. Sprinkles some serious zanku and a little shaku shaku that makes the crowd go wild with excitement)


You all remember when I complained about my instagram progress here  Right?
I’m here to tell you guys that I have reached 1,000+ followers on my Instagram account. O dighi easy my people. I’m no longer among the marginalized people of Instagram. Join the moving train. Here

Make way for an upcoming influencer. Infact if after reading this you don’t add ‘influencer’ before my name while addressing me, we might fight and, I target the edges when fighting.
 Imagine walking around with no hair on your edges just because you refused to address me properly. Don’t try me unless you like rat chopped edges.

So, when exacly do you intend using this picture as your screen saver?



Are you still covid-19 paranoid? Nope I’m not.  
To the glory of God, my parents aren’t paranoid any longer.
With tears in my eyes and deep joy in my heart, I raise my hands to the sky in gratitude. I’m so grateful that my mum no longer prepares her anti Covid-19 concoctions that taste worse than extreme poverty. 


My only problem is her new obsession for marriage. We could be talking about how blue the sky is and my mum would somehow link it to the advantages of early marriage. Chill mama.

You all remember my dad’s big red radio bought strictly for covid-19 news updates?, it has turned to music box mehn. The bass no be here. We dey use am jolly with reckless abandon.


Now dear reader, it’s no new news that the lockdown is being lifted gradually. So, (clears throat) how did you utilize your free time (for those that had).

Search your mind dear. Did you learn one or two things either online or offline? Did you read a new book? Did you try out something new? What about your exercise routine that you abandoned because of your lack of time excuse? 
Wait you did nothing? Asin you just pressed phone, ate, poo-ed, slept and started all over again? 

My two palms are wide open and in your face right now. SHAAAME
I’m judging you dear.



As for me, (adjusts shoulder pads) I started to learn makeup. I’m not yet perfect but I am better than when I started. My brows still bring bile to my throat and almost drive me to tears whenever I attempt to draw it but, we move.
I’m also trying my hands on sewing. I abandoned the sewing class I paid for about two years ago. So, YouTube is my teacher. The online tutorials can't be compared with real life tutorials but it's all good. My favorite fashion YouTuber is Fashion Wizardry. One of my friends hooked me up. Have friends with sense dears.
I am currently practicing with a mini sewing machine I got from Jumia.


Let me know if you are interested in a review of this machine.


Concerning the virus, nobody really cares (atleast not like before) in my state. Just like foot wears, face masks have become a necessity. Without it, your dressing is incomplete. 

If you aren’t found with one, task forces set up by the government would fine you heavily. So to be on the safe side, be with one. Even if you hang it under your chin, on your forehead or behind your head, let it be that you are spotted with one.

Rumor has it that politics has entered the covid-19 results. That people are using the situation to their advantage to make some real cool cash. But all these are mere speculations o. You didn’t hear anything from me abeg. If you like, don't stay safe. E concern you.




I'm going through stuff right now. I sha know it will pass. I mean is it not me again? Lol 
I'm grateful to people helping me through this.

I hope I find the strength to tell you all the story.

Anyways,...

How are you coping this period? 
Has your state/locality eased the lockdown?
Are you still covid-19 paranoid?
What songs are you listening to this period?

And quick question. 
Are you still in school? 
Do you still live with your parents? Yes?
I have an ogbonge question for you. As you answer this, may you be blessed.
Schools are still shut down. Till the end of this year here in Nigeria.
So, are you among those that won't be getting some till next year abi you na area? Tell me don't be shy na😜


 I love you all 
Choputas some kisses💋
Till next time.





#LivingLife
#Julyedition
#QueenLikeNono







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts